British trader Waitrose set out its stall to take over Dubai! Latest shopping complex 'Circle Mall' rapidly filling out
Nakheel the developer of the project
Around 130,000sqf at the new retail and leisure destination is accounted for, with upscale British supermarket chain Waitrose confirmed as the anchor store.
The multi-screen cinema and dining and food court space is also already taken, informed Nakheel.
Nakheel chairman, Ali Rashid Lootah, said: “Retail expansion will continue to be a focus for Nakheel in 2015 and beyond. We are targeting 10 million square feet of leasable space through a diverse range of new projects.”
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Dubai: Nakheel launches Jumeirah Village
- Dubai Fashion Fiesta begins with glitz and glamour - Celebrities and top notch designers open first night of fashion extravaganza
- Jumeirah takes over New York property
- Dollar's Fate in Fed's Hands
- Israel's Gains from Vittorio's death Won't stop the intellectual intifada