Cisco Systems provides internet solutions to Dubai’s Fairmont Hotel
Cisco Systems announced the availability broadband and wireless Internet for business travelers and holiday-makers in Dubai in every Fairmont Hotels & Resorts hotel bedroom and access to secure wireless Internet services within the hotel’s public meeting spaces including the lobby areas, cafés and conference centers, according to a company press release.
The Fairmont Hotel is the first hotel in the Middle East to offer Cisco Mobile Office (CMO) services, which provide business professionals with secure, broadband Internet access via mobile devices. Cisco has also deployed a fixed-wire Ethernet solution in each bedroom, which enables The Fairmont Hotel’s guests to download information up to 100 faster than with a dial-up connection. The new solution will also allow corporate customers to securely and rapidly access their private company networks.
Toronto-based The Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is the largest operator of luxury hotels and resorts in North America, with 39 properties in the United States, Canada, Bermuda, Barbados, Mexico, and now the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an international networking solutions provider for the Internet. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Drake & Scull secures AED 150 million contract to provide complete MEP works for the Fairmont Palm Residence
- Cisco Systems to provide Next Generation Network infrastructure for Bahrain's Amwaj Islands Smart City
- Cisco Systems showcases Storage Area Networking solutions at Storage World 2005
- Dubai Internet City signs MoU with Cisco Systems
- Honeywell strengthens wireless solutions offering with Cisco Systems