Citadel Tower project awarded to Alumco
Alumco LLC, a specialized aluminium facade contractor in the UAE, has won a contract to supply a total of 36,500 square metres, worth Dh40 million, of its aluminium facades to 44-storied Citadel Tower at Business Bay.
Samer Barakat, Managing Director, Alumco, said: "The Citadel Tower is another trophy to mark the success of the company as being one of the most trusted companies to supply aluminium facades to the GCC's hyperactive construction sector. Our quest for excellence assures that our products are of the highest quality and our world class service has made us become a reliable supplier to many world class projects."
Citadel Tower is an office tower in the heart of Dubai. The tower offers spacious conference rooms, a business lounge, and 3,970 sq. ft. convention halls, plus CCTV and high speed Internet access.
- Kuwait’s GIC and global to take up 32.95% stake in Alumco
- Alumco and CPC sign historic MoU to set up aluminium extrusion plant in Algeria
- Alumco wins AED100 million aluminium façades contract for Ocean Heights tower at Dubai Marina
- UAE's Al Shafar awarded Dh990m project on Palm Jumeirah
- DAMAC Properties’ Ocean Heights tower tops 70 floors at the Marina