Cityscape expands into Dubai World Trade Centre
Property development exhibition Cityscape will move to the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) next year as it triples in size.The event, launched only two years ago, has outgrown its previous hotel venues and 50 percent of next year's available space has already been reserved.
Cityscape 2003, which was held at the Grand Hyatt in Dubai in October attracted 345 delegates to its conference; double the last year's registration. A snap survey of exhibitors showed most had met potential investors at the show and were looking to consolidate the enquiries into future business.
For 2004, IIR Exhibitions and Conferences, the organizers of Cityscape, are targeting some of the biggest names in the global architectural field as speakers. The Dubai Development and Investment Authority, which has backed Cityscape since its launch, is also supporting the 2004 event, which will be held from November 29-December 1. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai trade show scene to expand by 40 percent in 2003
- Dubai Trade Centre District And Dubai Exhibition City unveiled at Cityscape 2006
- Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
- Dubai World Central to showcase second phase of Residential District at Cityscape Global 2014
- Dubai World Trade Center converted to a freezone