CNBC Arabiya launches Saudi news operations in Riyadh
In a development that signals a change in Saudi information policy, the Saudi Ministry of Information has, for the first time in the nation's history, allowed an international television news organization to open a permanent news bureau in Saudi Arabia.
CNBC Arabiya has opened a fully-fledged news bureau in Riyadh, becoming the first international news channel to be granted a business license that permits newsgathering and reporting from the Kingdom, stated a press release.
CNBC Arabiya broadcasts from Dubai Media City with dedicated news bureaus across the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- CNBC Arabiya CEO receives honorary AUC fellowship
- CNBC Arabiya Names Steven F. Hall Chief Executive Officer
- CNBC’s Editorial Hub Starts Broadcasting Live From The Middle East
- Nomura launches Saudi Arabia operation with reception in Riyadh
- CEO of Air Arabia Reveals Increase in Aircrafts Operating in the UAE