CNBC Arabiya signs traccs for corporate communications
CNBC Arabiya, the region’s first 24-hour Arabic language business and economic information channel scheduled to begin broadcasting across the Middle East in late June 2003, has appointed Trans-Arabian Creative Communications Services (TRACCS) to handle its corporate communications.
TRACCS was chosen for its experience, passion and creativity. “The firm demonstrated an extensive involvement in communications for the satellite, television industry which was reflected in their sophisticated approach to communicating our position at CNBC Arabiya.”
CNBC Arabiya will be broadcasting from its facility in Dubai Media City with bureaus in Beirut, Baghdad, Cairo, Jeddah, Riyadh and Manama and correspondents in London and New York.
Trans-Arabian Creative Communications Services is the regional extension of Saudi Creative Communications Services, the only regional public relations practice founded and headquartered in Saudi Arabia. Their clients include Jumeirah International, Scintilla Diamonds, Microsoft Arabia and Fujitsu Seimens. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- CNBC Arabiya CEO receives honorary AUC fellowship
- Baron-Coates BV appoints TRACCS for investor relations
- TRACCS launches “Enrich”, communications training for public and private sector across Mena
- Turnkey Information Solutions Appoints Trans-Arabian Creative Communication (TRACCS) As Its Public Relations Agency in Jordan & the Middle East
- Traccs launches Enrich, communications training for public and private sector across Mena