CNS expands regional operations in Saudi Arabia
Computer Network Systems (CNS), a United Arab Emirates (UAE) based IT solution provider and systems integrator, has opened its first office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as part of its plans to expand its regional operations.
Founded in 1987, CNS has business alliances and partnerships with IT vendors and systems integrators in the region and throughout the world such as HP, Sun Microsystems, Cisco, Avaya, Maximus, Oracle, Microsoft, Hypercom and Wincor-Nixdorf.
CNS deploys IT solutions in various commercial and industrial sectors, which include banking and finance, transportation, energy, defense and telecom. Established by a UAE Investment Group, CNS headquartered in Abu Dhabi, and has offices in Dubai, Al-Ain and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mashreqbank upgrades UAE merchants with 4,600 point of sale terminals
- Air Arabia expands operations in Saudi Arabia; launches new flights to Abha
- Elsevier Expands Publishing Operation in Saudi Arabia in Collaboration With Key University
- Septech Expands Regional Presence into Saudi Arabia’s Water Market
- Quadrem launches JV with Al Faisaliah Group to expand operations in Saudi Arabia