Coldwell Banker opens Bahrain office
One of the world's leading real estate franchise groups, Coldwell Banker, opened its office in Bahrain Sunday.
Coldwell, which started its operations in San Francisco, US, in 1906, currently boasts 3,500 offices and over 112,000 sales associates in more than 50 countries worldwide. The company is part of the $25 billion Cendant Group.
According to GDN, the Bahrain office will have the real estate group's two branches under one roof - Coldwell Banker to manage residential units and Coldwell Banker Commercial to deal with commercial properties.
The company will soon start a property development consultancy division.
The Bahrain franchise was awarded to Tameer Real Estate Agency, a division of Al Khaleej Development Company.
- Coldwell Banker real estate awards franchise rights in Egypt
- Coldwell Banker Bahrain aims to establish new links
- Once More Man Investments awarded Best Hedge Fund Company at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2009
- Coldwell Banker Bahrain Company signs new deal
- Doha Bank opens representative office in Canada