Commercial Bank of Dubai offers a free vacation for those willing to sink themselves in debt
Commercial Bank of Dubai, one of the leading banks in the UAE, has launched a promotion for its personal loan customers, offering them free travel to destinations of their choice and a chance to start repayment next year.
The offer us valid on new personal loans as well as on transfer or top-up of existing loans.
Qualified customers will enjoy free holiday packages, with the flexibility to choose their destinations. They will also have a chance to start repayment for their loans next year.
The promotion is being offered in cooperation with DNATA, the Emirates Group’s airline services arm, which will be the point of contact of clients who qualify for the holiday package.
- A misnomer: Gulf states embark on ambitious investment spree in the 'hopeless continent'
- Not much choice: Along with Syrian businessmen, Lebanon's private sector migrates to Dubai
- What's going on with MENA debt capital markets?
- Rachel Corrie vs. Arab Bank: hypocrisy and injustice in the US' legal system
- Iraqi Kurdistan seeks investor funds amidst independence 'grey area'