Commercial Bank of Dubai offers a free vacation for those willing to sink themselves in debt
Commercial Bank of Dubai, one of the leading banks in the UAE, has launched a promotion for its personal loan customers, offering them free travel to destinations of their choice and a chance to start repayment next year.
The offer us valid on new personal loans as well as on transfer or top-up of existing loans.
Qualified customers will enjoy free holiday packages, with the flexibility to choose their destinations. They will also have a chance to start repayment for their loans next year.
The promotion is being offered in cooperation with DNATA, the Emirates Group’s airline services arm, which will be the point of contact of clients who qualify for the holiday package.
- 'Interesting potentional': why, despite all, global investors can't keep their eyes off MENA stocks
- Need some space? UAE's banking sector is getting too crowded
- Bank funding in the Middle East doesn't boil down to liquidity alone
- Why is the Israeli shekel so weak?
- What doesn't kill you, makes your stronger: why the Arab Bank is likely to emerge from the Israeli lawsuit 'unscathed with flying colors'