Commercial Bank of Dubai offers a free vacation for those willing to sink themselves in debt
Commercial Bank of Dubai, one of the leading banks in the UAE, has launched a promotion for its personal loan customers, offering them free travel to destinations of their choice and a chance to start repayment next year.
The offer us valid on new personal loans as well as on transfer or top-up of existing loans.
Qualified customers will enjoy free holiday packages, with the flexibility to choose their destinations. They will also have a chance to start repayment for their loans next year.
The promotion is being offered in cooperation with DNATA, the Emirates Group’s airline services arm, which will be the point of contact of clients who qualify for the holiday package.
- Taming the monster: UAE regulator to tighten supervision of financial markets over Arabtec's debacle
- Banking in the time of Ramadan: reconciling contemplation with profit-making
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
- How Sukuks are proving a viable financing option for Saudi Arabia
- To jump on the bandwagon or not to jump: all about owning a credit card in Egypt