Commercialbank signs cooling agreement with Qatar Cool
Qatar's Commercialbank and Qatar District Cooling Company (Qatar Cool) have signed an agreement in which Qatar Cool will provide chilled water-cooling at Commercialbank's new building in Doha's West Bay for at least 20 years.
District Cooling uses chilled water supplied through a network of pipes to multiple buildings. Qatar Cool's District Cooling Scheme in Doha's West Bay area has been several years in development. Covering ten square kilometers, it will be able to supply over 42,000 refrigerating tons of cooling to a range of residential, commercial and government customers.
Qatar Cool is a private sector joint venture company owned 50.5 percent by United Development Company (UDC), 44.5 percent by the Dubai registered National District Cooling Company (Tabreed) and five percent by private Qatari investors. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Tabreed partner in Qatar signs two deals
- QR860m deal signed between The Pearl-Qatar and UDC
- Sama Dubai partners with Qatar Cool for supply of 6,600 tonnes refrigeration to Dubai Towers – Doha
- Tabreed enters 20-year cooling contract with NIC
- Tabreed signs 20-year cooling contract with Fujairah Water and Power Plant