Companies start construction in new industrial zone in Hidd
A combined BD127 million has been invested in the Bahrain International Investment Park so far, with an estimated 3,500 jobs to be created. Twenty-eight firms have so far been approved for the new industrial zone in Hidd.
Project officials said more than 30 per cent of the property available had been allocated to companies and one has already commenced construction.
The entire park, including service areas and infrastructure, covers around 250 hectares.
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
- 19 companies invest more than AED 650 million in constructing factories at Dubai Industrial City
- Bahrain plans to privatize Hidd Industrial Area
- Iraq Starts Construction on Third Free Trade Zone
- 574 new companies register with RAK FTZ in 2nd quarter of 2011