Computer Associates Middle East appoints new operations director
Computer Associates Middle East (CA-ME), regional Information Technology (IT) management solutions provider, has recently appointed Hayssam El Masri as the company’s director of operations to be based in its head office in Riyadh.
In this role, El Masri is responsible for marketing, enterprise channel management, finance and administration as well as ensuring the compliance of operations departments and branches to the company quality system.
CA-ME manages the Middle East operations of Computer Associates International. With headquarters in Riyadh, CA-ME employs over 95 professionals and maintains other offices in Al-Khobar and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, as well as in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
CA-ME delivers software and services that enable organizations to manage their IT environments. Focus areas include network and systems management, storage and security management, portal and business intelligence, and application life cycle management. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Computer Associates partners with UK's PinkRoccade
- Computer Associates Middle East signs major deal with the Saudi Ministry of Health
- Smart, self-managing solutions to be the focus of CA-ME during GITEX
- Computer Associates Middle East stages eBusiness seminar
- Middle East IT spending growth doubles US, Europe