Computer Associates partners with UK's PinkRoccade
Computer Associates Middle East (CA-ME) announced a new partnership with PinkRoccade UK, a European outsourcing and Information Technology (IT) services company, which will enable regional organizations greater access to the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Under the deal, PinkRoccade will provide ITIL based professional services and training through CA-ME, and in turn, CA-ME will use the services of PinkRoccade to deploy Systems and Infrastructure management products under the ITIL framework.
Computer Associates Middle East (CA-ME) manages the Middle East operations of Computer Associates International (NYSE: CA). With headquarters in Riyadh, CA-ME employs over 80 professionals and maintains other offices in Al-Khobar and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, as well as in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Computer Associates Middle East appoints new operations director
- CA Unicenter ServicePlus positioned in leader category in IT Service Desk 2003
- Emirates Bank International improves internal IT service levels
- Computer Associates Middle East stages eBusiness seminar
- Computer Associates Middle East signs major deal with the Saudi Ministry of Health