Comtrust extends online payment service offer during Gitex
Comtrust, the e-solutions business unit of the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat), has extended its 33 percent price reduction for its Online Payment Service, offering customers the promotion through Gitex until November 15. The Online Payment Service allows businesses to accept payment transactions made over the Internet.
Since its inception in 2000, Comtrust has provided infrastructure to facilitate the growth of e-trade in the region. The fundamental concern for banks, card associations, merchants and consumers is the transactional security involved in electronic transactions over the Internet. Comtrust's suite of security solutions and its secure e-payment solution address these concerns, according to a company press release.
Based on the figures released by Comtrust, for the first six months of 2002, the total number of authorized online payment transactions in the Middle East has increased by over 550 percent on the same period in 2001. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Comtrust announced new hosting and payments customer at GITEX 2002
- Eightfold increase in Comtrust e-payment transactions
- Dubai eGovernment unveils mobile ePayment applications during GITEX to facilitate easy access to government services
- Emirates Bank to offer online payment service
- Mashreq offers instant 0% easy payment plans bundled with instant rewards during GITEX Shopper 2014