Comtrust to open data center doors for Gitex
Comtrust, the e-solutions business unit of the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat), will open the doors to its data center in Dubai over GITEX Dubai 2003, giving visitors insight into the technology underpinning Comtrust's range of regional e-solutions.
Commencing October 20th the e-business specialist will host two daily tours through out the duration of Gitex. Comtrust specialists will be on hand to explain the intricacies of the technology complex operation and answer any questions.
Comtrust's data centers house mission critical applications of numerous organizations in both private and public sectors, in addition to running Comtrust services. The facilities at the centers have been designed to deliver the maximum physical and virtual protection available today.
Comtrust offers customers in the Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer and e-Government spheres a range of e-business solutions. Comtrust provides services in the fields of eHosting, eRetailing, eSecurity, ePayment, eConsulting and specialised eTraining. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE’s education community gets insight into latest e-security developments
- Motivate Publishing signs up with Comtrust
- Comtrust completes first student e-commerce work experience program
- Comtrust announced new hosting and payments customer at GITEX 2002
- Comtrust expands regional offering in tie up with Netways