Comtrust signs up GTFS as value added reseller
Comtrust, the e-business solutions unit of the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat), has formed a strategic alliance with GTFS, a regional Information Technology (IT) integrator. Designed to extend Comtrust's market reach, the partnership aims to make e-business affordable for many more companies in the Gulf region.
This strategic alliance will enable Dubai-based GTFS to market and sell Comtrust's e-business infrastructure solutions in the country and allow both companies to expand their services to customers.
Following the recent signing of similar agreements with other IT organizations, Comtrust now employs four companies as its official value added resellers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
GTFS, a Bin Zayed Group Company, is a software development company, specializing in e-business solutions. GTFS is a certified partner of Microsoft and Oracle as well as a Value Added Reseller of Comtrust.
Comtrust was launched in January 2000 as a secure e-commerce infrastructure provider. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Comtrust signs up Vertscape as value added reseller
- Techlogix added to Comtrust’s solutions partner program
- Comtrust signs strategic alliance with Qatar’s Afkar
- Huawei Symantec appoints Tech Access as Value-Added Distributor for MENA region
- NCR signs Value Added Reseller agreement with Emirates Computers