Construction of Bahrain’s Dream Island Resort begins
Strategic Internet Investments (SIII) has confirmed that Bahrain’s Robodh Contracting Establishment has mobilized the primary construction equipment, including excavators, barges and dredging units, to the Dream Island Resort Complex construction site.
SIII commissioned Robodh and Canada’s Star Leisure and Entertainment to carry out the construction in August, under which it will begin building a 16.5 hectare man-made island to be situated on the north-east coast of Manama. The Dream Island Resort is designed to become a leisure and entertainment complex.
Last year, SIII it entered into a letter agreement with Star Leisure to purchase 80 percent of the outstanding share capital of Bahrain incorporated Gulf Star World Development. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SIII to fund construction of Bahrain’s Dream Island Project
- SIII to commence construction of Manama’s Dream Island project
- Construction begins on “The Lagoon” Bahrain
- Work on Bahrain’s Dream Island Project to commence by January 15
- Strategic Internet Investments enters into an agreement with Star Leisure & Entertainment