Construction Begins On Saadiyat Beach Apartments
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC), the master developer of tourism, cultural, and residential destinations in Abu Dhabi, has appointed Abu Dhabi-based company Dhabi Contracting Establishment to build Phase One of Saadiyat Beach Apartments which comprises of 495 apartments.
Set in the heart of what is to become a vibrant and sophisticated community on Saadiyat Beach, the luxury apartments are designed with stylish Arabian and Mediterranean elements set for completion by the fourth quarter of 2011. These apartments are spread over six apartment buildings of which construction work has already begun this month. Meanwhile, show apartments will be available to view in the second quarter of 2011, when leasing will commence to future residents.
From five-star hotels and beach clubs, through to Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, the residents of the apartments will be ideally placed to enjoy the increasing range of leisure activities on the island. In addition, the nearby Saadiyat Beach Marina Village will provide community services and further entertainment choices for the families and young professionals living in these apartments. The village benefits from a medical centre, grocery store, community centre and nursery, in addition to a busy cosmopolitan shopping scene with a central plaza, exclusive marina for up to 150 boats, and a range of restaurants and cafes including a top-end yacht club.
The Saadiyat Beach Apartments were designed by US-based architectural firm JZMK Partners, who developed a plan for secure, gated multi-family communities with stylish premium apartments in a variety of sizes. Each apartment site features pristine views of the water, surrounding island landscape and the already completed and operational Saadiyat Beach Golf Club. The apartment buildings include above-ground landscaped podiums and four additional floors, with their own unique residential apartment mix. Each neighbourhood is fully landscaped with the best of community facilities including a 25-metre pool, gymnasium, barbeque and children’s play areas, tennis court and multi-use court facility.
The Abu Dhabi branch of GHD Group, an international network of engineers, architects and environmental scientists, has been commissioned to support on the architectural works; interior designing; structural and mechanical, engineering and plumbing works, landscape architecture sustainability; and infrastructural services.
- CEO of the UAE's top developer, MAF Properties talks money and retail
- The top five mistakes committed by real estate agents
- After bringing down Dubai's Finanicial Market by $30 billion, what does Arabtec's downfall really tell us?
- Gaza's desperate need for a 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Operation Constructive Edge': Gaza looks to post-war aid to rebuild
- TDIC selects contractors for Saadiyat Beach Villas construction and infrastructure works
- Al Jaber to build signature Saadiyat beach resort luxury development to have 300 metre beach frontage
- Abu Dhabi: Deal to develop 809,000 square feet plot of land on Saadiyat Island
- New massive, $250 million resort planned for Abu Dhabi
- Saadiyat Island to get a luxury Rotana Resort