Construction Begins On Saadiyat Beach Apartments
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC), the master developer of tourism, cultural, and residential destinations in Abu Dhabi, has appointed Abu Dhabi-based company Dhabi Contracting Establishment to build Phase One of Saadiyat Beach Apartments which comprises of 495 apartments.
Set in the heart of what is to become a vibrant and sophisticated community on Saadiyat Beach, the luxury apartments are designed with stylish Arabian and Mediterranean elements set for completion by the fourth quarter of 2011. These apartments are spread over six apartment buildings of which construction work has already begun this month. Meanwhile, show apartments will be available to view in the second quarter of 2011, when leasing will commence to future residents.
From five-star hotels and beach clubs, through to Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, the residents of the apartments will be ideally placed to enjoy the increasing range of leisure activities on the island. In addition, the nearby Saadiyat Beach Marina Village will provide community services and further entertainment choices for the families and young professionals living in these apartments. The village benefits from a medical centre, grocery store, community centre and nursery, in addition to a busy cosmopolitan shopping scene with a central plaza, exclusive marina for up to 150 boats, and a range of restaurants and cafes including a top-end yacht club.
The Saadiyat Beach Apartments were designed by US-based architectural firm JZMK Partners, who developed a plan for secure, gated multi-family communities with stylish premium apartments in a variety of sizes. Each apartment site features pristine views of the water, surrounding island landscape and the already completed and operational Saadiyat Beach Golf Club. The apartment buildings include above-ground landscaped podiums and four additional floors, with their own unique residential apartment mix. Each neighbourhood is fully landscaped with the best of community facilities including a 25-metre pool, gymnasium, barbeque and children’s play areas, tennis court and multi-use court facility.
The Abu Dhabi branch of GHD Group, an international network of engineers, architects and environmental scientists, has been commissioned to support on the architectural works; interior designing; structural and mechanical, engineering and plumbing works, landscape architecture sustainability; and infrastructural services.
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Enabling works begin on Saadiyat Island site clearance pre-empts construction of new Abu Dhabi destination
- tdic enters residential real estate sector- expressions of interest open for saadiyat beach residences
- saadiyat construction village factsheet
- Al Jaber to build signature Saadiyat beach resort luxury development to have 300 metre beach frontage
- Saadiyat Island to get a luxury Rotana Resort