Construction costs in Bahrain to rise
Construction costs in Bahrain are set to rise by 20 or 30 per cent after the implementation of the McKinsey labour reforms, a research said Tuesday. The study was presented at the workshop on the construction sector in the Kingdom organised by the Economic Development Board (EDB) in co-operation with the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
According to Bahrain Tribune, the workshop was attended by more than 50 participants from the BCCI and private sector companies related to the construction and building sectors.
- Turkish products exhibition opens in Bahrain
- Construction of Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry's new headquarters awarded
- Economic Development Board meets with Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry Labor Committee
- Bahrain industrial expo kicks off
- The BMA Organises an Islamic Finance Workshop in Tokyo