Construction of Muscat Golf Course Project starts
Construction began for the development of the golf course as part of the Muscat Golf Course Project earlier this week. When completed, it will offer a full PGA 18-hole course designed and built to exacting international standards. The construction of the course, located at Airport Heights, Seeb, is being directed by the UK-based golf course construction experts, Southern Golf. The company began the grading and shaping of the golf course fairways on February 6.
According to Oman Observer, pre-qualification for contractors has been completed by Laings, the Project Managers. More than 50 contractors expressed interest in the project.
40 per cent of the Club's villas and 60 per cent of the apartments were already reserved at an early stage.
- Seven firms shorlisted for 'Golf Gardens' earthworks package
- L&T bags order worth US$110.37 million for Muscat Golf Course
- Dubai’s Hydroturf to develop Ras Al-Khaimah golf course
- Bahrain’s Riffa Views to complete signature golf course six months early
- Construction begins at Sorouh’s Abu Dhabi Golf Gardens; Project to cost AED 729 million