Construction of new hotel in Amwaj Islands
A new BD45 million beachfront five-star hotel will be opened in 2008 at the $1 billion (BD378m) Amwaj Islands, it was revealed Wednesday. According to the GDN, Ossis Property Developers, which is developing the Amwaj Islands project, signed the agreement with Marriott International to manage the new Renaissance Bahrain Amwaj Islands Hotel.
Construction for the 323-seaview-room hotel will start later this month.
- New Marriott Hotel to be built at Bahrain's Amwaj Islands
- Bahrain: Beach resort and spa at Amwaj Islands development
- New logo for Amwaj Islands
- Cisco Systems to provide Next Generation Network infrastructure for Bahrain's Amwaj Islands Smart City
- Wyndham Hotel Group continues to expand Management Division in the Middle East and Africa