Construction on Tubli Bay will not be allowed
The Bahraini parliament on Saturday discussed the fight to rescue Tubli Bay. According to GDN, citizens who have bought plots in the sea with a view to reclaiming it could have them seized without compensation. Others who have already reclaimed land and built on it could have their property taken away so that the bay can be restored, the parliament stated.
MPs accused the government of hiding the names of people who illegally acquired plots in the sea and on the land.
- Empower completes 4th phase of District Cooling network in Business Bay
- DAMAC awards AED 18 million enabling works contract for two properties at Business Bay
- Two land plots bought in Bahrain
- Hydra properties completes excavation work for eve’s tower at business bay
- Bahrain: Plot of land for each citizen