Consumer base reaches 300,000 on MobileCom’s second year
Jordan's mobile communications company MobileCom celebrated its second anniversary this week. The mobile operator launched its commercial service in September 15, 2000, the day the Jordanian mobile market was liberalized. Today, MobileCom serves approximately 300,000 customers in the Kingdom and expects its customer base to peak approximately to 500,000 in 2003.
“Today Jordan enjoys a leadership position in the region for services offering, quality and value for customers. Cutting-edge services are available at affordable prices to Jordanians and customer care standards are on a par with international operators in the most advanced nations in Europe,” said Mickael Ghossein, CEO of MobileCom.
MobileCom is the Jordanian public mobile telephone network operator and is the operator of the mobile communications license granted to Jordan Telecom. MobileCom is a member of the Jordan Telecom Group that also includes e-Dimensions and Global One.
The company network management is provided in partnership with international telecommunications operator France Telecom. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EMC outfits MobileCom with storage solution
- MobileCom Celebrates Major Milestone – now serving One Million Subscribers across Jordan
- Carrefour celebrates its 5th anniversary serving Jordanian consumers
- MobileCom wants 50% of new subscribers this year
- MobileCom provides all residential pay as you go subscribers the ability to talk for 1 piaster per minute day and night