Contacts held prior to signing agreement on huge Mecca real estate project
Jabal Omar Development Company is holding contacts with foreign construction firms specialized in management and technical review of giant projects prior to signing an agreement to manage its SR10 billion project in Mecca.
Abdul Rahman Faqeeh, chairman of the company’s constituent committee, told Arab News that he had held talks recently with Malaysian experts representing major real estate contracting and management companies as part of attempts to select companies making good offers.
Faqeeh said that contracts will be awarded to different firms specialized in landscaping, sewage systems, electricity and water supply, bridges and tunnels.
Faqeeh described Jabal Omar as one of the largest real estate development projects near the Grand Mosque in Mecca.
The Jabal Omar Development Company is a joint stock company under establishment. About 99 percent of real estate owners in the Jabal Omar area are shareholders in the company.
- Giant development projects launched in Mecca
- Cemena Holding Company signs agreement with Sinoma CBMI to build a Cement Plant in Syria
- Damned or courageous? An inside look into Ethiopia's decision to thwart Egypt and build the Nile dam all by itself
- Saudi Arabia, Syria to sign agreement on real estate registration
- UAE and India: a blossoming bond?