Contractor appointed by DAMAC for ‘Park Towers’ development
Shapoorji Pallonji (LLC) was recently appointed the main contractor for the ‘Park Towers’ project at Dubai International Finance Center by UAE real estate giant DAMAC Properties.
Construction of the Dh600 million project is set to begin in January 2007 according to Khaleej Times. Construction is scheduled to take two years and three months for final completion.
The tower’s design is reminiscent of The Gherkin in the City of London, and is fully linked to the DIFC by underground areas.
- DAMAC Properties announces structural completion of 8th project in a year
- DAMAC completed the enabling works for “Business Heights” projects in Amman
- Park Avenue at New Cairo Construction Contract Awarded by DAMAC Properties
- DAMAC Properties issues tender to choose main contractors for “Hyde Park- New Cairo” 2nd phase
- Damac teams up with Ivana Trump for Beirut's 'La Residence' tower