Corporate investments to boost Dubai real estate sector
Corporate investments in the housing and office space segment of the real estate sector could further boost Dubai's real estate sector, while creating a strong asset base for these firms. According to Khaleej Times, many UAE-based businesses are yet to set up their own real estate portfolios as an alternate corporate strategy to hedge the rent expenses for their expatriate staff.
- REITs to boost Dubai real estate sector
- New corporate entity will consolidate real estate investment activity
- Government regulations and procedures block real estate sector
- UAE business groups optimistic regarding Lebanon real estate investments
- Abu Dhabi: New law expected to boost real estate investments