Couture Exhibition to take place in Dubai next month
Leading designers from Middle East and India are to take part in Style Arabia exhibition, which is scheduled to take place in the Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, from April 17 to 19, showcasing Arabic and Indian world of Haute Couture. The exhibition is being sponsored by Ajmal Perfumes, Danielle Swarovski jewellery and Impressions Décor.
This is the first year that the event will take place in Dubai. Style Arabia is organized by the same company who organized bridal fashion exhibition Bridal Asia. The 2001 event had over 28,000 visitors and covered 29,000 square feet.
Designers participating in Style Arabia include United Arab Emirates (UAE) based designers like Arushi, Abiti, Khalid Khalil, Sabrini and Kubra Al-Qaiseer, and Indian designers Ritu Kumar, JJ Valaya and Abha Dalmia.
In addition to designer outfits, the show will include high-end accessories, gifts and jewelry from the UAE and India. Participants include Damas, Ajmal Perfumes, Paris Gallery, Rinaldi, and Neelam Kothari.
“Anyone with an interest in beautiful couture should attend. In addition to formal and semi-formal wear, we will also be devoting a large section of the exhibition exclusively to bridal wear. From the traditional to the very modern, brides-to-be will find a huge selection for their wedding trousseau and the big day,” stated Services International’s Divya Gurwara.
“In addition to the three day exhibition, we will be staging a number of private fashion shows in Emirates Towers, and a very special VIP fashion show. We are flying in models from India and around the region, and I think it’s fair to say that it will be a spectacular event,” she added. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- dubai to hold garden and landscaping exhibition next month - Garden and Landscaping show supported by Dubai Municipality
- The world’s entertainment content market MIPCOM 2011 to be launched next month
- Swarovski sparkling couture exhibition opens over forty couturiers, jewelry and accessory designers from Middle East and South Asia
- First regional summit on public relations measurement and evaluation to take place later this month
- Textile Expo Dubai to be held next month