CPC Industrial Complex in Egypt Set to Open in September
Mr. Rashid Mohamed Rashid, the Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry, recently visited the industrial complex of Constructions Products Holding Company (CPC) located in Sixth October. He was accompanied by Mr. Amr Assal, Head of the General Authority for Industrial Development, and senior officials of Industry and Investment in Egypt.
During the visit, the Egyptian Minister also inaugurated the EGP 200 million "Ceramic Art" factory, the most advanced ceramic factory in the Middle East, which will generate more than 1,000 jobs.
The minister inspected the work progress at the industrial complex, which is built on an area of 1.5 million square meters. It will be officially opened by mid September. CPC's new industrial complex, built at a cost of more than EGP 2 billion, can accommodate more than 60 factories and provide about 10,000 new jobs.
Currently, all works in the infrastructure and in the public facilities are mostly completed, officials at CPC-Egypt said.
On this occasion, Dr. Faysal Alaquil, official spokesman and Director of Business Development for Constructions Products Holding Company, expressed his sincere thanks and appreciation to HE the Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry for granting CPC the trust and opportunity to work in Egypt and contribute in the development and growth of the Egyptian industry.
Alaquil further said: "The outstanding success of the industrial complex project is owed to the great cooperation offered by the General Authority of Industrial Development, and the General Authority for Investment in Egypt", adding that there are about 20 factories under construction at the complex, out of which, three are already operational.
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Businessmen tortured in UAE
- State of the Arab World Economy report 2016: diversify, tax, slash subsidies
- Arab investors won't dump the Trump despite anti-Muslim remarks
- UAE economy minister projects high growth despite oil prices
- Global Investment House –- Middle East Complex for Engineering, Electronics& Heavy Industries.
- CPC to set up an industrial complex in Riyadh
- WTO Meeting Set Open in Security Lockdown, Outcome Uncertain
- Construction Product Holding Company (CPC) establishes an industrial company in Egypt with a capital of USD 120 million
- Inside the GCC's booming construction industry