Creation of International Advisory Board to Energy City Qatar
Gulf Energy, a global consortium of energy investors and consultants led by Bahraini Esam Janahi, has announced the creation of the International Advisory Board to the multi-billion dollar Energy City Qatar (ECQ) project. ECQ, located within the Lusail development in Doha, will turn to be the Middle East's first integrated energy business centre.
Lusail will be home to 200,000 people in distinct residential areas.
The first member of the International Advisory Board is Richard Matzke, from the US.
- Qatar: Master planners and architects for Energy City selected
- $1b residential community to be developed by Energy City Qatar
- Energy City Qatar to be launched under the patronage of the Emir
- Energy City Qatar launched
- Gulf Finance House in association with Gulf Energy to develop India’s first integrated Energy business district