Crown Prince to deliver keynote address at Dubai air show
Organizers of the Defense News Middle East Air Chiefs' Conference, being staged as part of this year's Dubai air show program, have confirmed that General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Defense Minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), will deliver the event's keynote address.
"This is a major boost for the conference which already has the official endorsement of the UAE Air Force and Air Defense Command," said Riad Kahwaji, Middle East Bureau Chief for the international trade news weekly Defense News.
The conference, being organized by Defense News and INEGMA—Defense News Middle East Partner for event organization, in conjunction with Dubai air show organizers Fairs & Exhibitions (F&E), will be held at Le Meridien Hotel, Dubai on December 6, the day before the opening of Dubai 2003, the eighth international aerospace show.
Sponsored by Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems, the conference is being designed to cover cutting-edge defense and aerospace issues. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sheikh Nahayan: Women can lead other people toward worthy goals
- UAE Air force and Air Defense Command announce endorsement of Dubai 2003 Air Conference
- SECOND MIDDLE EAST AIR CHIEFS CONFERENCE ADDED TO DUBAI 2005 PROGRAMME
- Dubai Air Show to feature defense conference
- Bahrain and Dubai vie for Middle East finance crown