Crystal bringing a revolutionary new water spectacle to Kuwait
Crystal, a world leading water feature specialist, has completed spectacular new water features at Constitution Gardens in Kuwait City.
The water features were specially designed to convey the message of Constitution Gardens, which aim to tell the story of the state of Kuwait before and after its formation.
A simple fountain with vertical sprinklers represents the discovery of oil wells in the past, while a dramatic “mirror” fountain with dazzling interactive sequencing nozzles, fog effects and laser, light and water shows, aims to symbolise Kuwait’s exciting future, a statement said.
Modern water features are not just fountains; they are theatrical entertainment devices, which explains why they are so popular with developers and architects responsible for public realm projects and commercial venues such as shopping centres and hotels.
Crystal’s water features at Constitution Gardens offer breathtaking laser, light and water shows in the evening.
Their stunning displays take center stage within the park and are able to entertain the public for hours as they relax by the fountains. In addition, the water features provide a central meeting place and a much needed cooling effect in Kuwait’s arid climate.
Paul L’Heureux of Crystal said: “The fountains at the Golden Jubilee Martyr’s Park are at the forefront of modern water feature design and demonstrate the unique ‘experiences’ that can be created for the public with the most up to date technology. We are proud to have been involved with a project that will provide enjoyment to the people of Kuwait and visitors to Kuwait City for many years to come.”
Constitution Gardens were created to celebrate 50 years of Kuwait’s Constitution, by providing a world class public park in Kuwait City, known as the Golden Jubilee Martyr’s Park in Kuwait City. Central to the park are Crystal’s interactive water features, which are complimented by two golden monuments and surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Crystal Lagoons Taps into Booming Middle East tourism and Real Estate Market
- Crystal Lagoons builds world’s largest lagoon in Egypt
- Dubai plans to break firework record as Vanilla Ice fans break dance the NYE night away
- The story of the roof garden
- The Sky's The Limit With Playnation's Innovative New Attractions