CTL solution licensed to Egypt’s Mediterranean Smart Card
Card Tech Limited, the UK-based card management systems provider, has licensed its PRIME and ONLINE products to the Mediterranean Smart Card Company of Egypt. This is the second PRIME-ONLINE solution licensed in Egypt and will be implemented on CTL’s proven chip card platform.
The Mediterranean Smart Card Company is 34 percent owned by Visa. It will use PRIME and ONLINE for card management, authorization and message switching, initially rolling out VSDC programs, but with the ability to set up other EMV programs as required.
Card Tech Limited has more than 150 banking clients in sixty countries and all of the major payment associations have certified its systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Card Tech Limited inks deal with Cypriot payment processors
- Gemplus to present secure ID and EMV solutions at GITEX
- Samsung launches new smart card offerings to Middle East
- Dubai Bank selects Ireland’s Trintech to provide credit card management
- Dubai Municipality and Dubai eGovernment launch online payment facility