Currency and Banking
Kuwaiti banks have established banking relationships throughout the West. Full correspondent relationship, which include deposit account services, are more limited and concentrated in large regional banks.
Several American banks provide a wide range of correspondent services. In addition, many non-US banks also share firm correspondent relationships with Kuwaiti banks.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- HSBC Bank Oman corporate clients explore chinese currency’s increasing role and new opportunities in world trade
- Egypt's Central Bank to allow foreign currency facilities for importers
- UAE money supply increasing
- UAE: Money supply on the rise
- Emirates Islamic Bank announces successful completion of foreign currency bank note exchange campaign