Cutting edge ad: The largest Samsung S7 Edge is a 262-foot building in Moscow
Sometimes a good advertisement needs to be edgy. (Tbreak)
Advertisements are getting more creative these days, and some of them do stand out. Stand out like a phone in the middle of a city standing at a height of 262 feet.
This is the case with a Samsung advertisement for the S7 Edge in the Sokol district of Moscow, which uses a 262 foot building as a backdrop for the largest Galaxy S7 Edge. This LED sign covers the entire side of the building, which is also 80 meters tall by 40 meters wide, and placed near a highway that connects a major airport. Look closely and you will see that the top and bottom portions of the sign aren't illuminated aside from the scale-appropriate Samsung logo, but the massive construction of LEDs can display video and still images on the "phone's" screen.
The sign can be seen from as far as 2.2 kilometers, so if your are heading to Sheremetyevo Airport, look out for it. You cant miss it. At all.
- Samsung Electronics honored with 36 CES Innovation Awards
- Putin Warns of Inflation, Telling Russia to Tighten Budget Belt
- axiom CEO Outlines GSMA Mobile World Congress hopes and predictions
- Russians seek UAE marketing know-how for US$3.5 billion Metropoliya project
- Sistema-Hals and Saraya to Develop Saraya Sochi on the Black Sea of Sochi, Russia