Cyber Gear launches independent division for development of e-Branding
Cyber Gear will form of a new division for developing the e-branding guidelines for Middle East based organizations with an Internet presence.
The online brand style and communications guidelines will reflect the brand positioning statement and brand personality descriptions according to international standards set by leading multinationals in the US and Europe.
A complete online dossier will include defining of online corporate identity for web and email usage, design of advertising material such as banners, email campaigns and e-releases. Cyber Gear will also provide media information and statistics on regional portals for organizations looking to gain online visibility and generate targeted traffic to their web site on a sustained basis.
Cyber Gear is an e-business, direct e-marketing and B2B solutions company based in Dubai. Cyber Gear clients include British Airways, FedEx, Shell Markets Middle East, Gillette, Marriott, Sharp Middle East, KPMG, NFO World Group, Xerox, Disney Middle East, Al-Futtaim Investments, Etisalat, Galadari Brothers, Deira City Center, Al-Ghurair Center, BurJuman Center, Sahara Center and the Bin Hamoodah Group. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Technocrat launches Cyber Concierge at Avari Dubai Hotel
- Cyber Gear Launches New Division To Develop Social Applications On Facebook Platform
- General Organisation of Sea Ports gearing up to celebrate world maritime day 2012
- Cyber Gear Launches Site Celerator In The Middle East To Accelerate The Performance Of Web Sites
- EQUATE launches new brand guidelines