Cyber Gear offers franchising opportunities in GCC
Dubai-based e-business company, Cyber Gear will offer franchising opportunities for organizations in the region wishing to enter the internet industry. According to Chief Executive of Cyber Gear, Sharad Agarwal, "We plan to set up e-business centers in the region based on a solid business model with multiple revenue streams. While development of e-business and B2B solutions remains the core business, the revenue streams from niche portals in the Middle East will add substantially to bottom line results for the franchisees.
Cyber Gear will provide the branding, technical know how and training, access to multinational clients in the region who have been doing business with Cyber Gear for several years and an ideal platform for jump starting a profitable e-business entity.
Cyber Gear has been a in the web design and e-business industry since 1996. The company provides internet solutions to a large number of multinational and local organizations in the Middle East. Cyber Gear clients include British Airways, Disney Middle East, FedEx, Shell and Gillette. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- European luxury real estate group opens up franchise opportunities across the GCC
- H. E. Sami Alqenzi opens Franchise Middle East exhibition
- Franchising Middle East looks Global
- Dubai-based Al Aqili Group in Retail Push, Bags Master Franchise for UK-based Laura Ashley
- Identity crisis? Iranians avid shoppers of US army gear