Cyprus Airways hails move to strengthen tourism links with UAE
Cyprus Airways, the national carrier of Cyprus, believes the decision by the Cyprus Tourism Organisation (CTO) to set up an office in Dubai will accelerate the number of United Arab Emirates (UAE) visitors to the Mediterranean island.
According to the CTO, UAE visitors to Cyprus totaled 18,462 in 2003, a 4.8 percent increase over the previous year. The Cypriot flag carrier flies from Dubai to Larnaca every Wednesday and Thursday with two flights on Sundays.
Cyprus Airways also flies to Larnaca from Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Cairo, Damascus, Jeddah and Riyadh. The airline recently added Colombo to its route network. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Parador Properties enters Cypriot market in association with Cyprus Airways
- Etihad Airways builds on demand for Sao Paulo flights
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS WILL FLY TO BRUSSELS
- Etihad Airways CEO cites Chicago as key driver to airline's future growth
- Thailand Minister Urges Middle East Travellers Not to Forget Thailand Once Calm