DAC to build two new detergent companies – with plans for further expansion throughout ME and Africa
The Saudi Detergents Arab Company (DAC) is planning to build two new chemical detergent manufacturing factories, reported Al-Hayat newspaper. These two new plants will be built in Saudi Arabia and in another area in the Gulf region.
DAC recently reported that its annual turnover totaled SR 200 million ($53.3 million). The company presently possesses a factory in Riyadh, with a capital of SR 30 million, and manufacturing six different types of detergents.
In addition to marketing detergents in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf region, DAC is planning to penetrate into the rest of the Middle East and African markets.—(Albawaba-MEBG)
- New corporate buildings planned throughout the Gulf
- ME aviation industry flying high, sees expansion amid growth
- Aramex continues expansion, acquires two leading courier and delivery companies in Kenya
- Dubai Investments targets aggressive growth in new sectors, new markets
- AXA Cooperative opens 2 new shops in Jeddah & 1 in Khobar; reinforcing its aggressive expansion and long term commitment in the Kingdom