Dallah Al-Baraka constructs new resort in Morocco
The Saudi based Dallah Al-Baraka Group is constructing a two billion dollar luxury marina resort in Taghazout, Morocco. The marina will be built in four stages, each lasting three years, reported Al-Sharq Al-Awsat.
The project comprises four luxury hotels, a marina and a golf course A total of 60,000 direct and indirect jobs will be generated by the new seaside resort. Dellah Al Baraka will develop the 680-hectare site, just 15 kilometers north of the Atlantic sea resort of Agadir. The group will also be in charge of selling land plots for hotel and other leisure investments.
Headquartered in Jeddah, the Dallah-Al-Baraka Group is a global investment organization. It has an annual business budget of six billion dollars with operations in 43 countries around the world. Its fields of activity include trade operations, industry, real estate, information and finances. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dallah Al-Baraka $100 million media projects taking shape
- Saudi group threatens to implicate Western banks in Sept 11 lawsuit
- Malaysian investment bank and Saudi Dallah Al-Baraka form Islamic Investment alliance
- Saudi Group launches worldwide pro-Islamic media campaign
- Dallah Al-Baraka contracted to maintain Mecca’s holy sites