Damac launches new project in Qatar
The UAE-based Damac Properties on Monday unveiled 'The Piazza", a 14-tower Mediterranean themed residential project, to be built inside the Lusail development's Fox Hills community in Doha at a total cost of QR800m.
According to the Peninsula, construction work on the project which is fully owned by Damac is set to start in two years and slated for completion within 18 months.
- 90 per cent of ”The Piazza” — Damac’s first residential project in Qatar — sold out
- Damac Properties and Doha Bank sign deal
- Contracts herald start of construction on site at DAMAC Properties’ Piazza development
- Contractor appointed by DAMAC for ‘Park Towers’ development
- Damac teams up with Ivana Trump for Beirut's 'La Residence' tower