Damac Properties to invite tenders
Damac Properties is set to invite tenders for its largest project to date - the Dh1.5 billion 82-storey Ocean Heights tower to be built at Dubai Marina, a top official said, according to Gulf News.
The company, which declared seven new projects this year, will launch three new towers which will be announced later this year, taking the number of projects to 23. The value of Damac's 20 towers housing 5,000 units is put at more than Dh8 billion.
- Damac Properties has 15 projects in the UAE
- DAMAC completed the enabling works for “Business Heights” projects in Amman
- DAMAC Properties strengthens presence within the Jordanian Market
- Damac Properties, UNB sign agreement
- Fendi and the BinLadins come together: BinLadin group awarded $94 million luxury tower contract