Middle East's Damas aims to spread its jewel treasures internationally
Damas, a leading jewelry and watch retailer in the Middle East, has announced a new vision to propel the company into a leading international jewellery brand.
For the past two years, Damas leadership closely reviewed the company’s commercial, retail and operational strategies in collaboration with major international consulting firms. To drive sustainable business development, a new strategy has been implemented to advance the Damas name and image from a famous brand in Dubai to a famous international jewellery brand from Dubai, said the company.
“Similar to Dubai, Damas foresees no limits to advancing its position as a leader in the high-end luxury market. Under this new vision we are furthering our brand name and image and are proud to be recognised as one of the most dynamic and prestigious international trademarks in the jewellery industry,” said Anan Fakhreddin, chief executive officer of Damas.
“With our rich heritage in jewellery stretching over 100 years, our clients will continue to enjoy the same high quality products and staff dedication.”
To celebrate this announcement, a black tie event was held at the One&Only Royal Mirage that gathered senior Damas representatives, key customers and select members of the media. The Damas ‘glamour and mystery’ advertising campaign was also unveiled to reveal its new corporate identity.
Under this new direction, the Damas brand will continue to evolve and has plans to launch even more gold and diamond products with innovative designs to the global jewellery market. The company will also introduce carefully selected international brands to advance Damas’ position as an industry leader.
Part of the company’s agenda is to remodel its outlets by moving towards a two-store format retail strategy. This will enhance the Damas shopping experience and cater to ever changing customer interests. The Damas retail outlets will offer some of the most prestigious international brands globally, while the ‘Damas Collections’ retail outlets will showcase a variety of innovative in-house styles. Both store formats will offer gold jewellery, diamonds and pearls in an array of high-end designs, in line with the company’s new vision.
The company will also introduce a sophisticated customer relationship management system to strengthen its current rapport with clients. Additionally, the new vision of the brand has been supported by the launch of a revamped website.
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Saudi Arabia's plastic consumption 20 times higher than global average
- Nakshatra jewels splendidly match the discerning woman’s aspirations, says Damas
- Damas announces launch of ‘Orana’ southsea pearl collection
- Damas is announced as Official Jeweller for 7th Dubai International Film Festival
- Damas selects gold and jewelry solution from Landsteinar
- ck WATCH & JEWELRY UNVEILS NEW COLLECTION FOR THE MIDDLE EAST