Damas opens its third Tiffany & Co. boutique at Wafi City
United Arab Emirates (UAE) retail jewelry chain Damas continues with its ambitious expansion program with the opening of its third Tiffany & Co boutique, located on the ground level of Wafi City, Dubai.
“The new boutique will house the complete Tiffany & Co. range including gold, platinum and diamond jewelry collections, as well as watches and silver gift items,” said Managing Director of Damas, Tawhid Abdullah.
Established in 1907, Damas has a trade network in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, India, Maldives and Egypt. On the retail level, Damas operates over 180 sales points which include international brand boutiques such as Graff, Tiffany & Co., Scavia and Damas Les Exclusives. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Burj Al Arab introduces Tiffany & Co. accessories
- Tiffany designs the ultimate key to fashion
- Damas expansion: UAE retail jewelry chain sees sparkle in Saudi market
- Damas opens nine stores in Dubai Mall
- Damas unfurls exclusive Hysek watches launched during Baselworld Avant-garde watchmaker presents six new lines this season