Damascus countryside: New project worth US$125 million
The foundation stone was laid Wednesday for Ya'four Gardens project in Damascus countryside. The project's costs are put at US$125 million. It spreads on an area estimated at 59,000 square meters.
According to SANA, the project is comprised of four-star hotel which will feature 150 beds, a shopping mall, health club and four residential buildings with 200 apartments and 80 apartments furnished in the form of chalets and commercial buildings, restaurants and cafeterias.
The project is scheduled to be launched next November and will be in the operation after three years.
The ceremony was attended by Syria's Minister of Tourism Saadallah Agha Al Qalla and Governor of Damascus Countryside Nabil Omran.
- Syria: New railway project to connect Damascus International Airport
- Saudi Fund for Development extended $45 million for Damascus highway
- Jotun launches Jotashield Extreme to address increased demand for heat reflective and eco-friendly paints in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Fund Helps Lebanon Rehabilitate Beirut-Damascus Highway
- Omran and Musstir Celebrate Laying Of Foundation Stone for Al-Baleed 5-Star Resort in Salalah