Danube builds second showroom in Oman
Jebel Ali's Danube Building Materials is expanding its operations in Oman in anticipation of a boom in construction activity.
Danube established a showroom in Wadi Kabir in Muscat in June 2001, offering a stock of over 10,000 building material products such as plywood, timber, laminates, gypsum boards, chip boards, sanitary fittings and hardware products.
"Construction is underway on our second showroom being built on a 5,000 square meters plot of land in Mabella, about 60 kilometers from Muscat," said Danube's Managing Director, Anis Sajan. "Mabella is a fast growing residential and industrial area where we would be offering our extensive range of building materials to local traders, carpenters and joineries. With the launch of the Mabella showroom, we expect Danube's Oman turnover to increase by 50 percent.
The Mabella showroom, expected to be completed by early July this year, will carry stocks worth seven million Emirati dirhams ($1.9 million). Danube Building Materials has its main headquarters in Jebel Ali Free Zone and has showrooms in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and in Oman. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Danube to strengthen market presence in Bahrain with opening of showroom in Bahrain Mall
- Danube inaugurates second BUILDMART showroom in India
- Oman to build 5,000 square meter sports complex
- AED 10 million Danube BUILDMART in Bahrain Mall opens today
- Danube Building Materials wins timber contract from Dubai's ETA