Danube opens China office
Jebel Ali’s Danube Building Materials has opened an office in Guangzhou, China to tap into building materials available at competitive prices for the local market.
Danube's Chairman Rizwan Sajan said the Guangzhou office would look after the procurement of building materials supply from China to Dubai. A team comprising a resident manager and assistants will staff the new office.
Sajan said currently, five percent of stocks in their Jebel Ali warehouse come from China. “With the opening of Danube, Guangzhou, I expect this to increase to 20 percent,” he added.
The Guangzhou office is Danube's fourth representative office outside the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Other offices are located in Kuwait, Bahrain and Muscat, Oman. Danube, a supplier of timber and sanitary fittings in the UAE and the Gulf has in its stock in Jebel Ali more than 10,000 products from Europe and the Far East. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Danube builds second showroom in Oman
- Danube Building Materials wins timber contract from Dubai's ETA
- Danube sets up in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
- Danube invests AED 30 million in Bahrain as part of regional expansion
- Building materials prices expected to rise by 5 per cent in the third quarter of 2008