DATALOGIC signs partnership agreement with Software AG
Dubai E-Business solutions provider DATALOGIC Technologies ME announced an agreement with Germany's Software AG, which develops and licenses enterprise system software products for OLTP, enterprise application integration and electronic business, to distribute and utilize Software AG XML solutions and products.
“Software AG has been serving its customers in the public and private sectors in the Middle East for the last 20 years”, said Fawzi Shehabi Software AG ME general manager. “Lately we have been extending our market coverage by recruiting leading regional partners like DATALOGIC to implement pioneering e-Business solutions.”
The Darmstadt-based Software AG is a European provider of system software and services and a global player offering cross-enterprise solutions for data integration and management and electronic business. Software AG focuses its R&D activities on products and solutions that support the XML (Extensible Markup Language) standard.
DATALOGIC Technologies is headquartered in Dubai with a network of partners and affiliates across the region and the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- PRO TECHnology joins BMC Softwares application centric storage management
- Exact Software targets knowledge intensive industries in the Middle East
- Dubai’s PRO TECHnology joins VERITAS partner program
- Winternals partners with Software Spectrum in EMEA
- Sybase signs strategic partnership with Kuwait’s 2Soft Systems