DATALOGIC signs partnership agreement with Software AG
Dubai E-Business solutions provider DATALOGIC Technologies ME announced an agreement with Germany's Software AG, which develops and licenses enterprise system software products for OLTP, enterprise application integration and electronic business, to distribute and utilize Software AG XML solutions and products.
“Software AG has been serving its customers in the public and private sectors in the Middle East for the last 20 years”, said Fawzi Shehabi Software AG ME general manager. “Lately we have been extending our market coverage by recruiting leading regional partners like DATALOGIC to implement pioneering e-Business solutions.”
The Darmstadt-based Software AG is a European provider of system software and services and a global player offering cross-enterprise solutions for data integration and management and electronic business. Software AG focuses its R&D activities on products and solutions that support the XML (Extensible Markup Language) standard.
DATALOGIC Technologies is headquartered in Dubai with a network of partners and affiliates across the region and the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Datalogic Technologies introduces special module of XCEER AUTHORX 2.0
- Software AG acquires Alfabet AG and Strengthens Market Position
- Software AG empowers Saudi Telecom Company to deliver superior value-added services to 20 million subscribers
- Software AG empowers Saudi Telecom Company
- FileNet and Emirates Computers sign strategic partnership agreement