DCC awarded half-billion Dirham contract
DCC, a leading turnkey construction company has recently landed a contract for the construction of a premiere resort hotel development on the trunk of Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah. The 5-star hotel will comprise luxurious guest rooms and suites, banquet and meeting room facilities, business centre, health, fitness and spa areas, retails shops and restaurants, basement parking and full landscaping and beach facilities.
“Completing a world-class mega hotel in two years is quite a challenge but one we are up to” said Abdallah H. Yabroudi, Managing Director of DCC. “Our experience includes building shoreline apartments on The Palm, so we are on a familiar ground.”
Work on the new hotel is in its preliminary stages. The expected completion date is April 2009. The contract is valued at just under AED 500,000,000.
Dubai Contracting Company, established in 1961, is a leading international construction company headquartered in Dubai. The company’s portfolio spans continents and already features some of the finest landmarks in the Gulf region. DCC will bring its unexcelled experience and expertise in turnkey construction to this hotel project.
- Schletterer awarded contract for 9.5 million Movenpick Resort Oceana Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Festival City: Construction works to begin
- GCC hotel development hits US$ 18 billion
- Deal signed for construction of four hotel towers in Doha
- Rotana Hotels to build luxurious hotel property at Jumeirah Beach Residence