DCCI confirms Japan as Dubai's second largest commercial partner
Director General of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) Al-Mutaiwee confirmed yesterday that Japan is the second largest commercial partner with Dubai, as total non-oil trade with the Emirate reached about 7.4 billion Emirati dirhams ($2.14 billion) in 2002.
The announcement came on receiving a Japanese commercial delegation, headed by the President of the International Business Organization of Osaka, Hisao Nakamura.
The delegation aims to consolidate the bilateral trade relations between Osaka and Dubai, and to explore new business and investment opportunities in the area. The delegation constitutes of 23 distinguished Japanese businessmen, 10 of which have already established business relations in Dubai, and are aiming to expand their businesses. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kingdom’s Logistics And Maritime Industry To Be Promoted In Japan
- Mashreqbank, Mizuho tie up to offer Japan Desk in UAE
- Dubai World Trade Centre launches 2011 exhibition calendar
- Portugal commercial delegation meets with DCCI director in Dubai
- international investment bank acquires us$ 105 million french commercial property portfolio