DCCI offers commercial opportunities in Jordan and Algeria
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) has received a list covering commercial opportunities available in both of Jordan and Algeria regarding investment and partnership projects.
In Algeria, projects of partnership or direct investments are offered in connection with building materials, cement factories, mechanical industries, industrial trucks, engines, tractors, chemistry, pharmacy, medicine production and fertilizers as well as cosmetics, razors, electrical and electronic products.
There are also chances available for partnership in the range of producing electro-home-appliances, food stuff industries, sugar plant, textiles, leather, planting and developing cotton farming, iron and steel in addition to installing and constructing several factories to produce iron and pipes.
Opportunities also include two investment projects in Jordan, the first one is for developing and urbane re-qualification for Al-Abdali city, and the second is aimed at developing the site of Al-Zarga military camp.
DCCI is encouraging its members of local traders and investors to benefit from these valuable commercial chances to enhance and develop their businesses. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DCCI receives Iraqi/American Chamber
- DCCI offers investment opportunities sponsored by the IDB
- WiMAX makes its mark in the Arab World: 11 Arab countries host 26 commercially launched WiMAX operators.
- Strategic move aimed at raising investor awareness about the free zone
- DCCI, JAFZA and DTCM Organize the 3rd "UAE in India" Trade Show in India Next December